Monday, September 22, 2008

The Love Tag

The Rules:
People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by them.

People who have been tagged must Tag at least 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Get it? Now spread the love.

If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Violent and over the top. I'd oscillate between ice maiden and sarcastic unforgiving capital bitch. Then revenge.

If you could have a dream come true, what would it be?
Qualify as a half-decent writer, I guess. Get out a half decent book, prove my yardsticks to myself, and make the oldies a little proud.

What would do with a billion dollars?
Like I wrote in my 8Th standard Hindi essay: put it in a bank.
( got an A+ for premature pragmatism)

Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Possibly. Mostly. Yes. Bound to happen.

Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
The first. Being loved is such a passive lazy-ass receipt.

How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?
Not long. May always secretly hope wish pine crave, but no real waiting.

If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do?
Plot, scheme, arson.

If you could root for one social cause, what would it be?
Pollution, environment, pick up garbage, clean the place, leave not ONE stray chip packet/ polly bag to be seen.

What takes you down the fastest?
Consideration, honesty, humour.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
In the same size jeans, a little more sure of myself, with shoulder length uncoloured hair, and a few losses behind me to bring to the fore some humility. Perhaps also answering questions to some interviewer about the journey thus far:)

What’s your fear?
Loneliness, uncertainty, tragedy, disease, conflict, raising rotten kids, losing parents, losing parents' parents.

What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Mayonnaise Toss: warmth personified. Affectionate, demonstrative, supportive, helpful, loyal, abusive, fun, wild, and evidently very dear.

Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Single and rich.

If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?
I can't imagine. But if one was funnier and the other was a better lover, I'd be confused and cheat. Then I'll stick with the one who doesn't show me the door. Later even write a little something called notes of an escapist.

Would you give all in a relationship?
If I were sure of the relationship, yes.

Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done?
Of course not.

Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
In a relationship.

People you want to tag:
Perakath, Cinna Square, El, Manu, Crowley, Bluespriite, Brown Girls.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

You sound like a really fun person :)De-lurking (I hate this word, makes me feel most shady) to show my appreciation. Pat, pat.

cathatfished said...

i WANT this tag. i am writing this too :) only, on the weekend, i have a 8am to 10pm schedule this week.
love.

Scarlet said...

i love what you think of me! :)

where is that pragmatic bit after putting the money in the bank?

and when you qualify as a very decent writer, i will be undoubtedly your biggest fan!

Nimpipi said...

Pip: Hehe. *bows at pat pat* I'd like to have been the only Pip, but I like that you delurked. Also, thank you =)

Cat: stupid swine, good, am glad! didn't bother tagging you because it seemed to me you look at it as too much of a chore. but tale it up. And say nice things other than me being comfortable in my skin:D

Mayo: How public you've gone in flaunting those collar bones lover! I should put the pragmatic bit back? At once, my dearest!

manu said...

hain? watthisees? tsk.. wait, am gonna change each and every one of these questions till you will be very sorry for having tagged me..muuwaaahaaahaaa *evil laugh

El said...

owiee, thankee. must get down to it, especially since we're all the big experts on love.

you really should write though, get something started, roam around with a manuscript in your backpack etc..or wait do you already? and I totally get the whole oldies thing..I dunno how that affets writing though, it becomes almost anthropological..that's why must always "write for yourself"..err..

manu said...

http://ectopicandlovingit.blogspot.com/2008/10/special-love-tag.html
... I did warn you ;)

Anupama K. Mazumder said...

Nice...this tagged thing came to me too in due course of time.. I thought I had been real frank, but you have been just great.

"This is the way it is" is the subdued attitude, and I loved it. Well written.