Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page (you might need to click on the + sign), paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.
1. Hadn't imagined dark beer to be so good.
2. Boyfriend drunk is a cute sight. Because he tries so hard to be not-hit.
3. I'm glad I had braces when I did. It would have interfered with my vanity today.
4. Wish I could make money simply observing people as acutely as I know I do, instead of wasting my life, which I also know I'm doing.
5. Being bitchy should be a profession. As long as there's a test and GD before they confer on you the tittle of Grand Bitch
6. The coolest people I know, I'm related to.
7. I might have been bang on in the 9th Standard, musing out loud to Nandeeta that success is using good crockery and olive oil.
8. Chalk screeching on blackboards, nails on plates -- all fine by me. What I can't stand, is thermocol rubbing against each other
9. When I use ear buds, I need to have the cotton tips dunked in moisturiser. That coarse dry feelign in my ear competes with thermocol.
10. I still think I'd make a good interior designer.
11. I could make money being a garbage collector. I'd be driven, I'd feel good and I'd be the prettiest rat picker they ever saw.
12. I feel sad sometimes that my link with the army is more or less snapped.
13. I regret my college years.
14. I find it a relief that I know with such certainty who I will marry.
15. That I have faith in that gives me strength.
16. I think it did me good that I was an ugly duckling teenager.
17. I wonder what I would have to hold on to if I didn't eventually make money by writing.
18. Not every man I've made time for has deserved me.
19. I could have been a happy gardener.
20. Maybe I should have worn my skirt shorter in school.
21. If I were less prissy as a kid, I might have kissed Anil on his cheek to thank him for the wrist watch.
22. The tomboy tag bothered me then. Now I'm glad I didn't devote time to Barbies.
23. I wish I were less self conscious sometimes.
24. I could teach you to floss. For free.
25. I can suck my toe -- mark of distinction of a lazy-ass journalist.